Sunday, September 2, 2007

Surprise Reveal!

I am back Teaching!

After a long absence from actively teaching scrapbooking I am thrilled to be back teaching classes for Yesterday's Memories here in Saskatoon. A couple of years away during which I completed both CKU Bachelor's and Master"s courses. Took classes on journaling with the
amazing Tracy White, and Lisa Bearnson. I have had the privilege of learning new techniques and skills with some of the industries most amazing instructors and designers. I have learned a lot with some of our amazing local talent and continue to strive to expand my skills.

I am excited to share my passion for this incredible form of historical preservation. Sharing with fellow scrappers the knowledge and skills that have been shared with me. In turn I hope to encourage you to step out of your scrapping box and try new things.

The first of my classes is this Thursday September 6th - Sensational Journaling! I am really excited to teach this particular class because Saskatoon and area has never seen anything like it.
This is not a class where you will sit and learn about descriptive words through a lecture or reading a list of them. YOU will learn hands on how to capture your sentiments.

The second class is Tuesday September 11th and is the first in a series called Take A Look... this series is geared to get you recording your thoughts, and feelings about your life with out leaving you feeling exposed. Not only will you have a layout complete with picture of yourself done but you will have learned some of the techniques that have been forgotten or are brand new. This month you will be looking a hidden journaling with hinges and the fun of using buttons and stamps.Each of my class kits comes with written instructions for completing the layout on your own or recreating it again using alternate paper and embellishment selections. So stop in and book your spot for this class or kit. Kits are limited and the cost for the class is $20.00.



3 comments:

scrappaleica said...

Congratulations Dawn on your teaching. I think that you are truly the master for expressive journaling & I only wish the timing hadn't clashed with Edmonton this week because I would have been your first sign up for this class. I WILL be at the next journaling class. I wish you well and HAVE FUN!

Bryan said...

CONGRATS DAWN!!!!!!!!!

jem said...

Congratulations Dawn! You are truly a fantastic at journaling and I would love to learn!