Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I thought I would share with you

So I am feeling very silly and foolish. I have been sad and anxious because my computer is loaded with some major Trojans and other infectious delights. I couldn't begin to imagine how I was going to keep up with posting and sharing of my world around me.
Ahhhhh here comes the embarassing part...............


Besides my computer there are five other working and fully functioning computers......duhhhhhhhh go borrow one Dawn. Heaven only knows that you have fixed, installed, setup, and allowed those same users to use yours when they didn't have one. Sometimes I really can be a bonafied air head.


I was going to share some layouts etc. but I took the pictures on a 8GB card and none of the computers here can handle it. So instead I will share a few photos from our three weeks in Mexico and Los Angeles/ SanDiego.


Here are a few of my favourite shots from SanDiego Zoo.


This is the mother panda dining on her favourite greens. This is a once in a lifetime experience to see something so regal and serene so close. I remember why I love Panda Bears.




This beautiful female gorilla's eyes captured my attention, I longed to capture the emotion and feelings that she seemed to have. I think I see the connection between man and ape in this photo.




Flamingos are so brilliant and always look so elegant, unless you are this fine fella and get caught needing to scratch. I love this photo of this feathered friend.


This handsome silverback gorilla has the right idea, time for a nap.......so as it is late,funny how time flies when you are reminicising. I look forward to sharing with you many more bits and pieces from our life and trip.

2 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Nice photos Dawn. Yes you definitly got the look in the eyes of the gorilla. great shot!

Laura said...

Love the pictures, especially the panda bear. Can't wait to see more.