Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back from Creative Escape 2009 and Life is never gonna be the same

Ohhhhhh my gosh Ladies and Gentlemen

I have just had the thrill of a lifetime............................... attending Creative Escape 2009. I have certainly attended my fair share of crop retreats and conventions. What I have to tell you is that never ever, have I had this sort of experience.

I am back now for two days and I remain speechless and just not where to start sharing this fabulous weekend.

I think I am going to start with sharing a few moments that will never ever leave my mind.



How about being like a giddy little tween and speechless with Tim when I gave him the journals for him and Mario. That's a whole story for another night.


How about the amazing woman that donated $29,000.00 USD for this lamp decorated by Tim. That WAS a tear jerk moment bar non during the weekend and trust me there were a ton of those moments.



Or the appreciation on Heidi Swapp's face when I gave her the journal I gave her.

I will return with more from Creative Escape

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

YOU MET THE TIM MAN, CLOSE ENOUGH TO SMELL HIS COLOGNE!!!!!
I am so happy for you and green at the same time, I am smiling for you.
Pam