Monday, March 24, 2014

WOW WHAT A RIDE!

So the Scrapbooking tournament is over for me......but wow what a ride it was and I am super happy with my overall finish of 7th in the world for cardmaking. I nevere expected to make it so far...as there is some really really really amazing ladies that were competig with me.

I want do a real big shout out to My Scrappy Gal Pal Christy Riopel for making it all the way to the final round for the scrapbooking.  This next week is gonna be taking her crative mind to the limits....however I know that she will do well.  So from one Prairie Chick to another - Rock it out Christy!

I had a great weekend re-connecting with a bunch of my scrappy gal pals from Saskatoon. With the closing of the Studio this month it means we no longer have a Scrapbooking Store or a "meeting" place to see each other regularly. So this weekend we gabbed and gabbed and productivity was not great  but spirits were high!

Well that is all for today!

No comments: