Monday, October 8, 2007

Stil Playing with Reminisce Products

I love combining challenges together. Using assorted stamping techniques was the challenge at Just Cre8 and knowing that I need to show ways to dress up chipboard for my class at Yesterdays Memories on October 9th and use the new Reminisce Line of papers was great.


The fall colors were perfect with this class coming on the heels of Thanksgiving. Looking for some photos to use with this layout I discovered a set from 2002 that were waiting to be preserved.

Journalling:

You know writing and scrapping these photos five years later brings a new perspective on life.

I remember thinking how wonderful these photos were with our new digital camera. I remember being so very happy with Darby. I remember......................

Doing these photos now, I see how unhappy the kids were. I there a couple but not a family. I do still like these photos but now the memories are tainted.

I still love the pumpkin patch and I would like to have photos of me and the kids and see if they would be genuinely happy. I don't regret these days, I just seem them differently now.
October 2007

No comments: