Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mojo and Passion

Wondering what Mojo and Passion have in common? Well a lot actually. Tonight I am posting to share with you the page that I made for MOJO GIRLZ. This is a relatively new sight that is going to focus on getting you to get in touch with your inner scrapper. This past months challenge was to scrap a word that was important to you. The idea was to scrap without a photo but those that felt they needed a photo were welcome to use a photo.

Sheryl is an amazing scrapper, I love her work its rich with texture and obscure scrapping items. She asked me to do this challenge and I will admit that I have been putting it off. Not because it was hard to scrap without photos but because I couldn't decide on one word that meant alot to me.

So I chose Passion:It covers so many aspects of my life and I don't even begin to cover them all in this layout. However, it will probably prompt a second page that explores the passionate nature of my personality.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

This is so beautiful!!I love it!Thanks for playing along with me.Your work always inspires me to greater heights.You are a 1 talented lasy.