Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

I am really excited as I am Scrapping today! All Day! All Night! Whats even better is I get to Scrap with my Bad girls. Which Bad girls you say? Well both my online Buddies and the Saskatoon Bad Girls. I love this site........ so many ladies that just really know how to rock the techniques and an amazing resource for information.

Check out these talented ladies at www.badgirlskits.com and have a blast with them today.

These BG are so awesome that they have shared with me the "Secret of the Book" it took some doing and some digging on there parts but we have the Secret. So watch in the coming weeks as I create my "Book" and share with you a step by step tutorial.




For those of you gals that like to check out Canadian based stores and forums pop over to www.thepaperpassion.com today and check out the talent that is blossoming on this new site. If you choose to do some of their NSD challenges let them know that you were referred from my site.


http://www.justcre8.com is another AWESOME Canadian Community, and that is just what it really is a community and family. These folks are amazing caring and the enthusiasim for scrapping and stamping is amazing. Sue's unique stamps are a treat to use and so very versitile.

Check out the online Scrap that they will be sponsoring the weekend of May 22 and 23rd. I promise you it will knock your socks off.

No comments: