Monday, February 15, 2010

More Exciting News to Share

But I can't just yet.............. bummer huh? I think so too lollololololol

So instead I thought I would share a couple of pieces of creativity from the weekend.Broken Wings - Song by Mister Mister, this is a layout that I actually thought about doing several years ago when a relationship ended and I found myself without trust. Recent changes in my world over the last several months see me once again wanting to create this layout. So I fished out my antiquated stash and finally built this layout....and it allowed me to shed some unshed tears and fondly reflect on good times too.


This Valentine went unused this year but it was a fun and quick card to submit to Bo Bunny for their card challenge. Wonder if they will even remember this old line from my stash. LOL

Well back to the grind stone!

1 comment:

Thelma Findlay said...

I remember you making a feathered wing before for a layout - this one is just as beautiful. Dawn - phone please - I'd like to go to Creative Escapes in August. I have not only lost your phone no., but also your e-mail!