Monday, September 29, 2008

Should I or Shouldn't I

Found a cool scrapbooking competition called "So you think you can Scrap!" on the website Your Memories By Design. It is a six week competition with each week being a different challenge. There is a part of me that yearns to tackle this and there is the part of me that says "Are you flippin nuts girl?". I have also decided that I would like to start sharing tips and techniques with you. Again the one side saying WO HOOO Yeah Go for it! the other side saying Hello............. where are you going to find the time to do this.

So after talking to those that know me best, and listening to them tell me that I should find a better timing for this..................... I am going to do it. Now the first thing that I have to do is go and up load my favourite layout for the opening challenge........... not sure how I am supposed to pick just one.

I am also going to invite each of you to come to check out all the enteries for "So You Think You Can Scrap" Contest! Come and vote for your favorite submission in this week's round!

No comments: