Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tattered Angels and Graphic 45 Goodness

Good Morning Everyone. I have been busy creating lots of scrappy goodness as I create a wedding gift for some new friends of ours. They chose to have me scrap an album from the photos I took of the cruise that we shared. So here are some of the pages that I have completed.

Do I really need to tell you all how wonderfully Tattered Angels and Graphic 45 work for this book........I don't think just take a look for yourself.

This first page is at sunset in the Mazatlan Harbour. The use of shells, netting, seaglass, lace, its hard to see but glimmer mist was used to tone down the cream colors to more of a tan.








Cabo San Lucas is one port that I would like to return to and explore more. The Grungeboard shapes are glimmer misted with Black gold. For the Title, I pulled out three colours of glimmer mist. First I used the darker blue across the top of the letters, then the lighter blue was used across the bottom and of course the two marble together in the center. Then just before the letters dried I grabbed The black gold and lightly misted the black seemed to migrate to the edges and when it dried I didn't have to ink.



Then I coated the letters with glossy accents and let it sit for about 30 min. While it was a bit moist I sprinkled pigment powders on and some was absorbed deep into the moist glossy accents and other parts stayed on the surface.

Well I am off to work but I will share some more Tattered Angels goodness with you tonight.

Make it a great day!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

gorgeous dawn!

Rose Curtis said...

Soooooo beautiful, your pages are stunning!

ShariK said...

You do beautiful work Dawn.

Shari K.